Police Meme

Today, I'm going to be doing a little something different. I've had this meme for a while, and I've wanted to share it with you guys, but it is quite a long meme so I haven't found a place to fit it in yet. So after a while going back and fourth, I decided to just give this meme it's own post because it deserves to be recognized. #memesarepeopletoo

Image result for how to avoid a speeding ticket meme

I really like this meme and find it clever and humorous. Le hahaha. Oui Oui Baguette. I actually want to get pulled over to try this out, however I see that ending very badly. I doubt the superior officer would be called down, they'd probable just arrest me then check my trunk. It would be quite unpleasant to say the least. Even if the commanding officer did come down, he wouldn't fall for "my" genius story (it's really from a meme) and I would just get into even more trouble.

However, it is an absolutely genius idea on the level of Einstein, I just see a lot of things going wrong. Please, don't try this, but if you do, I'd love to hear about it down in the comments. But please, please DO NOT TRY THIS. It would not end well. It clearly worked out for this guy though, and you and I got a great meme out of it.

Thanks for reading my super short post. I really appreciate it. Please leave a comment and share this post. You can also follow my blog to get updates whenever I post by clicking on the three lines in the upper left and then clicking "follow." Once again, thank you. I hope this made you laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs