The Best Chuck Norris Memes

Happy National Championship Day! Spoiler: The Tigers are going to win. I was originally going to do a post on football memes in honor of the game, but I couldn't really find any good ones. Well, I found two deflatriots memes, but I have to make a top five list so that didn't work out. I decided to do Chuck Norris instead, because he could beat both of these teams combined.

5. The Roundhouse


No post on Chuck Norris would be complete without a roundhouse meme. This is one of my personal favorites because it proves science wrong. The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from this meme is that Chuck Norris IS science.

4. He Built a Hospital

Image result for chuck norris hospital

This meme is great because it demonstrates one of the best qualities of Chuck Norris memes: they make no sense. I think this is one of the best aspects of the Chuck Norris memes is that they are physically impossible for anyone except Chuck Norris. This meme also backs up my previously stated theory that Chuck is science as he has clearly discovered either time travel or telepathy. 

3. He Played Russian Roulette

Image result for chuck norris russian roulette

And they say the house always wins. Chuck is proof that the system can be beaten and beaten badly at that. Chuck doesn't lose. This meme is one of the best Chuck Norris memes out there because it gets more confusing the more you think about it. Chuck is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma as they say.

2. Magic Fruit


He has done the impossible yet again. I'm starting to sense a theme here. I like this one quite a bit because it makes me laugh. This was the first Chuck Norris joke that I ever heard and it had me hooked. Chuck Norris memes are some of my favorites and still haven't gotten old. 

1. ... Then It Exploded

Image result for chuck norris then it exploded

I know, I know, it's the last Chuck Norris meme. I should've made a top 10 list. I'm sorry, but I only do top fives. Maybe I can do a part two in the future. This is one of the classic Chuck Norris jokes. I like this one a lot, it gets even funnier if you just read the top. In fact, I recommend that after you finish reading this Google "Chuck Norris Memes" and read them without the bottom. It adds a whole new meaning. My only complaint about this meme is that it doesn't tell us how many the grenade killed. I think that if the explosion didn't kill at least 50, than that grenade did not have the proper respect for Chuck Norris and somebody needs to be roundhouse kicked. 

That's all for today guys, happy Monday, have a great week, and feel free to check out my other posts (on the right) if you haven't done that already. Thanks for reading. Please comment and share so that others can enjoy these memes as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs