Top Three Stalker Memes

As you may have guessed from the title, today I am going to be going over my three favorite stalker memes. This is one of my favorite meme categories, even though they are a bit creepy. Let's begin at number three.

3. What is Stalking?

Image result for stalker memes

If you've ever found yourself wondering what stalking is, this meme sums it up perfectly, and the cat is probably the world's best stalker. Also, if you have a stalker, be sure to call 911.

2. Obsessed Girlfriend

18 Stalking Meme That Will Not Creep You Out | SayingImages.com

Is it just me, or does anyone else love to go on Google Earth and just scroll for hours? I like to play this game where I find a car and try to follow it until it disappears. Usually I'll end up in the middle of the road at some random point, but then I'll start again. Great time waster if you need it.

1. I Mean...

18 Stalking Meme That Will Not Creep You Out | SayingImages.com
I posted this one, not necessarily because it's hilarious, but because it's true. This meme should relate to all of us, because we should all know at least one person that seems to be able to find someone no matter where they may be. If you don't know a person like that, it's probably you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Five Funniest Signs