The Five Laziest Memes

Today I'm feeling pretty lazy and unmotivated. On a good note, I had two separate posts, the WWIII memes: https://billymemes.blogspot.com/2020/01/best-wwiii-memes.html and the Cute Animal Memes: https://billymemes.blogspot.com/2020/01/best-cute-animal-memes.html hit four views each. We're growing guys. Back to the memes. I have yet another top five list for you, and if you read the title you know that they're going to be memes about being lazy. Let's jump right in with number five.

5. Me Right Now

Image result for lazy memes

This dog is so cute, and it's kind of ironic, because I'm lying on my floor as I write this. Turns out, I am the dog in the picture. It's not very comfortable, but I'm actually too lazy to get up and sit in a chair or something. It was either comfort, or post this blog, and I wanted to keep my promise of uploading every day so here we are.

4. I Just Can't Do It Anymore

Image result for the bed has accepted me meme

Next time (tomorrow) that you don't feel like waking up in the morning, call your employer and say this. I'm sure they'll understand right? If they don't, you may want to look into getting a new job. I'd like to point out that I'm beginning to notice a meme theme (it rhymes, no need to thank me) here. I did not seek out animal meme, but so far it looks like pets are quite lazy.

3. What a Guy

Image result for lazy meme

This is an oldie, but a goodie. This meme is great. I'm not sure if this meme is photoshopped or not, but I'm pretty sure it's not. This guy deserves an award in the laziness community. Maybe he can get higher severance or something. This meme makes me laugh, but then I start to think about it and it makes me sad that i'm even lazier than this guy.

2. Noice

Image result for lazy meme

This is the pinnacle of laziness. The ultimate expression of a true sloth. Many of us can only hope to reach this level of laziness. I thought that I was getting to the level of an expert procrastinator and sloth, but I have nothing on the actual sloths. I'm at a point right now where I would still try to defend myself. "Hey, I went to school today, and did homework, etc. etc." Someday, I hope to be like Sensei Sloth.

1. But He Has a Point

Image result for lazy meme

This is the fist time that Spongebob has been featured on the blog. That's pretty exciting. We're moving on up in the world. However, he does have a point. Somebody labeled as "lazy" by society, may in fact be the hardest worker ever. They just spend all of their time working to avoid work. Maybe you're the type of person who works harder than anyone to avoid doing something, and if you had just done it, it would have taken less effort. But instead you get labeled as lazy. That's just unfair.

I'm too lazy to do a conclusion today. Thanks for reading, please comment and share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Five Funniest Signs

The Best Yo Mama Jokes