White Guy Blinking Memes

Today, we're going to be taking a look at the best "White guy blinking memes" these are my top five favorite memes from this category. Here we go:

5. Medusa

Image result for funny blinking guy meme

Ahahahahah. This is so bad that it's good, but that's what every single one of these memes is like. I quite like this meme format and I don't think that it gets all of the hate it deserves from all sorts of people like.... Pewdiepie for example. Yep, I'm calling you out Felix.

4. Time Warp

Image result for funny blinking guy meme

I think humans have figured out time travel, or at the very least time manipulation. Whether at work or at school, time seems to drag by and even goes backwards at times. It is no fun. However, the nap is still nice, and if time ends up going backwards, then you can have an extra five minutes of productivity, or infinite naps. Always look at the positive.

3. Wheeeeeeee!

Image result for funny blinking guy meme

The title that I gave this meme is clearly somewhat deceiving. The blinking white guy is clearly not enjoying himself, he just looks bored. He is also kind of scary. I think that whenever he breaks the fourth wall in one of these memes, he is trying to stare into your soul and it is honestly quite terrifying.

2. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

Image result for funny blinking guy meme

Speaking of the fourth wall, this one is super scary. You know that he sees you in the second picture, but he doesn't want to really go deep into your soul... yet. That is saved for the true collapse of the fourth wall in the third picture. He is no longer part of the screen, but part of you. Whoa.

1. Yes, Victory at Last

Image result for funny blinking guy meme

This is honestly one of the most satisfying things in the world though. I love that feeling when I wake up and it's like 4:30 and I can get that extra two hours of sleep. Right now, I can't think of a better feeling. However, that two hours always slips by so fast and I end up sleeping late and then rushing. Mornings are hectic.

That's all for today guys. I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave a comment and share this post. It would really mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs