Funny Memes

I know that I recently did a post about "The Five Funniest Memes" but this is different. I am going to do another top five list, and these memes are funny, they're just not my favorites. These are funny memes that I could not fit into any category like "NFL Memes" or "Epstein Memes." So, without further ado, these are miscellaneous memes.

5. When Two Idiots Meet

Image result for when two idiots meet memes

I like this meme, because it's honestly what I would do. I'm sort of lazy as you may know, so I wouldn't really want to move my car. Well, I guess, I'm more of a procrastinator than lazy. This does however bring about the question: "Are these guys really idiots, or are they hidden geniuses?" 

4. How Do I Type That?



I knew that these robot things were hard, but I've never gotten one like this. I hope that I never do. Even if it is "For the memes."

3. Get It?

Image result for math jokes meme

I get it and have friends. (Well, I don't have friends that's a lie.) I proved the math meme wrong. Take that! It's just nice to win one.

2. Wow, Just Wow



This is pretty good. He did exactly what the girl asked for and she flipped. This is a lesson that life doesn't always go the way you want it to kids. The downside to this is that I'm not really sure it counts as a meme. It is funny though, and it could be made into a meme, so that justifies it being on the list.

1. Kids These Days

Image result for funny kid answers meme

I love looking at kids' test answers. There are a bunch of them. In fact, there are so many, I could probably make an entire post about them. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Or sometime in the future. However, this does mean that this falls into a category. And it's not really a meme. This fails on two accounts, but I hope it made you laugh. I'll be flexible if you will. Please remember Bob. Feel free to put a literal "F in the chat" for Bob.

Thanks for reading. As always, I hope you enjoyed this. If you did, please leave a comment and share this so someone else can laugh today too. Have a great day and a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs