Batman Memes

Yesterday's post about the C8 Corvette was a bit different. I like the car and I had just done a post on car memes, so it flowed. If you liked it, that's great. If you want me to go back to memes, then you're in luck because we're dong the top five superhero memes today. They feature Batman, so I named the post after him because he is pretty awesome. I also named the post after him because "Batman Memes" is doing better than "Superman Memes" on Google Trends and I want some views. Right now, my blog is getting next to no views and I don't know how to market it. If there is someone actually reading this, thank you so much, I genuinely enjoy writing these posts. Also, if you wouldn't mind helping me get the word out about this blog, that'd be nice. Sorry for that, but without further ado:

5. I'm Telling

Image result for batman superman sock meme

This one is really funny and never fails to make me laugh. This fits perfectly in with the dark character of Batman. It really makes me glad that Batman is not a parent. Will somebody PLEASE think of the children?!? I also like the small little touches in this, like how they used a comic-book font and how Superman cuts Batman off. He's thinking "Uh-oh, I know exactly where this is going. Let's keep PG Batman here and discourage R-rated Batman."

4. Collateral

Image result for superhero memes

It's true though. Can you think of a superhero movie where there wasn't at LEAST a million dollars in collateral? They rip up buildings, destroy train systems, ruin city streets, etc., etc. Maybe superheros are real and that's the reason that city's have such bad roads. 

3. Spoderman

Image result for spooderman memes

Spoderman: He Can Do Stuff Too. Here he is, in all of his glory, te amasin Spoderman. Spoderman is infamous for his horrible spelling and grammar. People make fun of his Uncle Ben a lot, and that makes him sad. I chose this meme, because even though it is not the classic poorly-drawn cartoon, it makes Spoderman's odd face stand out more. This one is quite funny and makes me smile.

2. Dananananana BATMAN

Image result for batman memes

This one is pretty good. However, I don't think that this absolute legend should be in a disciplinary meeting, he was merely following his boss's instructions. If this dude really wants to be a billionaire vigilante, he has to start somewhere. If he starts by adjusting his mindset, that's his choice, and completely his boss's fault.

1. DC vs Marvel

Image result for marvel vs dc gods memes

This meme perfectly sums up the differences between DC and Marvel. There is only one problem, Thor and Batman are misfits. If they switch places, then everything will work out. Only then can Marvel and DC be complete opposites.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please remember that there is no particular order to this list, these are just the top five. Please leave a comment and share. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs