The Five Funniest Memes

Hey guys, today I am going to go over my top five, yep only five, all time funniest memes. This was a really hard list to make as there are a lot of amazing memes out there, but these, in my opinion are the funniest memes of all time. Please note that these are in no particular order.

5. Thesaurus

Image result for oh crap a thesaurus

This meme is good, wholesome fun. I really love that this meme is able to make me laugh even after seeing it for the nth time. It's so intelligent, and makes me feel retarded at the same time. I don't know what half of those words mean, but I do know that dinosaurs probably did not exist with humans.

4. The True Meaning of Fear

Image result for alpacapillar

This meme is amazing because the alpaca is so cute, yet so evil. This harmless caterpillar/ alpaca type creature will teach you the true meaning of fear. Even the name is enough to strike fear into me.

3. Which Planet is REALLY Uninhabitable? 

Image result for who is the real uninhabitable planet

I mean, it's technically true right? Earth has more deaths than all of the other planets COMBINED. That's a scary fact, right? Please share this meme to spread awareness. We all need to leave Earth before we loose more people. But seriously, this meme makes my all time favorites list because it makes me laugh, and it is a good conversation starter. Really, try it at your next party. "Hey, did you know that it is safer to live on the surface of the sun than the Earth?"

2. And Lo, a Pale Horse

Image result for cat riding unicorn meme

Maybe the best "religious" meme ever. I don't know if you could call it religious, but this cat is so cute. I always wonder if this was photoshopped or if these people just have a really nicely behaved cat. This meme is by far the cutest on the list.

1. Grumpy Cat

Grumpy cat has died Picture: NO CREDIT METROGRAB

This meme starts out so nicely. You think: "Aww, Grumpy Cat is actually caring for people for a change." However, that is not the case at all. This meme is a Grumpy Cat classic. It is really funny, but also carries some truth. Now I hear you all getting mad at me, but think about your own life. We all have that one person. Am I right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs