Knock Knock

Today, I'm going to be changing it up a little. Instead of doing yet another post about memes, I'm going to show you my five favorite knock knock jokes. In the form of memes.

Before we begin, this is the first list where we have an honorable mention. This prestigious award goes to... "Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?" This is an OG knock knock joke, but was too long to fit into a meme format like the jokes below.

5. Interrupting Cow



I like this one because it is simple, involves cows, and allows you to interrupt someone in the middle of a question. This joke is also not the standard knock knock joke, so there's a chance that none of your friends have heard this before. Who doesn't love a new joke? Cows are so cool.

4. Never Mind



Ba-dum-tis. This one is so good because it's so bad. Whoever had the idea to make one of those really bad puns like "Did you hear about the pizza? Never mind it's too cheesy," or something of the sort into a knock knock is a genius. Pure genius. You can't change my mind.

3. English Teachers Be Like:



This one is funny, but teaches you a valuable lesson. It tricks you into thinking that there's going to be a joke, but it's really a grammar lesson. English teachers everywhere should be proud.

2. Don't Cry



You don't have to cry it's just a joke. This is one of the classic knock knock jokes. It's just a staple of knock knocks and of dad jokes at this point, so it had to be included in this list. I like this one because everyone's heard it, but they still can't help smiling.

1. Just Open the Door



This has been going on for long enough. Wooden shoe please just let me in? I've gone through this five times already. I like this joke because it's not a stretch. You don't have to say "wooden shoe" super fast to get the joke across. It just flows with the rest. It sounds so much like "wouldn't you" that it just makes sense.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed these. Please comment and share so that you can make someone else smile today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs