Best Cute Animal Memes

Today we are going to be looking at my favorite animal memes. I love animals so this post I really enjoyed writing this post and I hope you enjoy reading it. Some of my favorite animal memes such as the Alpacapillar were good enough to make it to my all time favorite memes list, so, for the sake of keeping the memes different, those will not be included in this post. I will try to do my best to not repeat memes in any of my posts. Now, let's jump into these wild memes.

5. Someone's Been Eating Their Veggies



This meme is great. It makes me laugh so much. The giant bear looks so harmless. Almost like a beanbag. If you say that you can't just imagine yourself going to sleep on that bear, you're lying. And anyone who wouldn't roll that bear over to their garbage is just cruel. I mean, look how cute he is! Now imagine him scooting across the ground like a dog. Isn't that great? Although, it might cause an earthquake. On second thought, better just stick to rolling.

4. What Happened to My Farm?!

EVIL COW MEME OLD MCDONALD image memes at relatably.com

And you thought cows were gentle. However, we don't know the whole story, maybe these cows had a reason. Maybe these cows were pulling a Mr Beast-esque prank. They're probably building Old Macdonald a new farm and they just burned down his old one for the memes (Ha, literally). What I like most about this picture (not the caption) is how the cows are just looking away from the fire like nothing's wrong. "Oh, we see giant fires all the time." Did you know that cows could be arsonists?

3. Sorry Cat Owners

When U See Your Owner Pull Up and U Start Thinking of All the Ways Ur Gonna Ignore Them Once ...

This one captures cats perfectly and that's why I love it. I don't necessarily dislike cats, but I'm more of a dog person (sorry). It's kinda hard to do anything with a cat. Sometimes they'll chase the dot or play with the toy mouse, but cats mostly just skulk around, hide from you, and sleep in uncomfortable places. This meme shows the TRUE mindset of a cat.

2. I'm Melting

Melting Puppy Funny Animal Meme Picture

The first time I saw this meme I thought, "Is that dog actually melting?" Then I figured it was just photoshopped. Eventually something clicked and I noticed the carpet. I felt like a complete idiot. This meme is so cute though, and the dog perfectly matches the color of that rug. I hope that someday that dog is able to move to a colder place so as to avoid this mess in the future.

1. Yoda Really Isn't That Powerful

Killed Yoda I Did

This poor dog looks so sad. He realizes that he has committed murder and will spend the rest of his life in doggo prison. But we really should not feel bad for the dog when Yoda is in front of him. This dog did not simply kill Yoda, but he ripped him to pieces. This is gruesome. I love the owner's sense of humor though. It is a pretty creative sign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs