No One Out Pizzas the Hut

A new meme craze has swept the internet, and now it's time for me to select the best memes from this genre. As you may have guessed, the topic today is "No One Out Pizzas the Hut Memes." However, I am going to do something a little bit different with this post and review my three favorite memes, instead of five. Here we go.

3. What Are You in For?

Image result for no one out pizzas the hut meme

See, out-pizzaing the Hut is so illegal and dangerous, that even a convicted murderer is terrified of this crime. Anyone who is able to out-pizza the Hut is the most dangerous, the most powerful criminal that the world has ever seen. Stay away from these people.

2. Robert De Nrio

Image result for no one out pizzas the hut meme

If the title doesn't make sense to you, it's because Niro rhymes with Ziro. This meme is funny and reminds me of the somebody and nobody joke:
Two people live in this house; Somebody and Nobody.
Somebody did it, Nobody knows who.
I quite like this joke, and this meme. It's simple, yet elegant.

1. I Don't Have Long

Image result for no one out pizzas the hut meme

If you know how to out-pizza the Hut, one of two things has happened to you. Either you have been kidnapped by the government and are being observed for research, or you are running from the government and Pizza Hut, if they find you, everything is over.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed these memes and I hope I was able to make  you laugh. Please follow my blog to get updates when I post, comment, and share. Thanks again, have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs