I'm really sorry guys, but I had something come up today, and I don't have time to create a full post. However, I would like to attempt to appease you with some random memes and no commentary.
Today we're going to be taking a look at my favorite NFL memes. This is yet another top five list. By now, I hope you've learned that that's my style: I do five memes and give my opinion on these memes. Oh, and before I forget, I think the 49ers are going to have a great year this year if you know what I mean. It's not a hard prediction, but I just don't think the Chiefs can pull through. 5. Poor Brady The Patriots are in it to win it... Just not this year. Let's go. Everybody is quite happy that that Brady and Belichick are out of "The Game" this year. Now, I have an honest opinion on Tom Brady: I think that he should just retire now while he's somewhat ahead. He has the money, he has the fame, and he has the legacy, however he is becoming too old for the NFL and he is going to start having some more rocky seasons like this one in his future. This is not meant to be a slight toward Brady, I honestly do think that he's the best QB ever, b...
Today, we're going to be taking a look at the best "White guy blinking memes" these are my top five favorite memes from this category. Here we go: 5. Medusa Ahahahahah. This is so bad that it's good, but that's what every single one of these memes is like. I quite like this meme format and I don't think that it gets all of the hate it deserves from all sorts of people like.... Pewdiepie for example. Yep, I'm calling you out Felix. 4. Time Warp I think humans have figured out time travel, or at the very least time manipulation. Whether at work or at school, time seems to drag by and even goes backwards at times. It is no fun. However, the nap is still nice, and if time ends up going backwards, then you can have an extra five minutes of productivity, or infinite naps. Always look at the positive. 3. Wheeeeeeee! The title that I gave this meme is clearly somewhat deceiving. The blinking white guy is clearly not enjoying himself, he just look...
Hey guys, today I'm just going to upload memes en masse. I hope you find at least some of these funny. Please consider leaving a comment, sharing, or following this blog! I really hope you enjoyed these. Please help this blog blow up by commenting and sharing. Thank You!
Comments
Post a Comment