I'm really sorry guys, but I had something come up today, and I don't have time to create a full post. However, I would like to attempt to appease you with some random memes and no commentary.
Today, we're going to be taking a look at the best "White guy blinking memes" these are my top five favorite memes from this category. Here we go: 5. Medusa Ahahahahah. This is so bad that it's good, but that's what every single one of these memes is like. I quite like this meme format and I don't think that it gets all of the hate it deserves from all sorts of people like.... Pewdiepie for example. Yep, I'm calling you out Felix. 4. Time Warp I think humans have figured out time travel, or at the very least time manipulation. Whether at work or at school, time seems to drag by and even goes backwards at times. It is no fun. However, the nap is still nice, and if time ends up going backwards, then you can have an extra five minutes of productivity, or infinite naps. Always look at the positive. 3. Wheeeeeeee! The title that I gave this meme is clearly somewhat deceiving. The blinking white guy is clearly not enjoying himself, he just look...
Yesterday's post about the C8 Corvette was a bit different. I like the car and I had just done a post on car memes, so it flowed. If you liked it, that's great. If you want me to go back to memes, then you're in luck because we're dong the top five superhero memes today. They feature Batman, so I named the post after him because he is pretty awesome. I also named the post after him because "Batman Memes" is doing better than "Superman Memes" on Google Trends and I want some views. Right now, my blog is getting next to no views and I don't know how to market it. If there is someone actually reading this, thank you so much, I genuinely enjoy writing these posts. Also, if you wouldn't mind helping me get the word out about this blog, that'd be nice. Sorry for that, but without further ado: 5. I'm Telling This one is really funny and never fails to make me laugh. This fits perfectly in with the dark character of Batman. It re...
Hey guys, today I am going to go over my top five, yep only five, all time funniest memes. This was a really hard list to make as there are a lot of amazing memes out there, but these, in my opinion are the funniest memes of all time. Please note that these are in no particular order. 5. Thesaurus This meme is good, wholesome fun. I really love that this meme is able to make me laugh even after seeing it for the nth time. It's so intelligent, and makes me feel retarded at the same time. I don't know what half of those words mean, but I do know that dinosaurs probably did not exist with humans. 4. The True Meaning of Fear This meme is amazing because the alpaca is so cute, yet so evil. This harmless caterpillar/ alpaca type creature will teach you the true meaning of fear. Even the name is enough to strike fear into me. 3. Which Planet is REALLY Uninhabitable? I mean, it's technically true right? Earth has more deaths than all of the other planets COMBINED...
Comments
Post a Comment