The Best Yo Mama Jokes

These are the five, all-time best, CLEAN, yo mama jokes. Enjoy!

5. Fat Shaming



Absolutely destroyed... like the scale. Yo mama jokes are so immature and so simple, but they are some of the funniest jokes known to man. Unless your friend's mom hears you telling one, then its awkward and very unfunny. But seriously, can we get an f in the chat for that scale.

4. People Are Sad



Maybe "yo mama" was just trying to get her workout in, or she wanted to participate in the activities on the other side. If she really din't know to look through the glass, she may not be the brightest person ever. You have to admire that dedication though. Remember kids, always chase your dreams so that they don't chase you.

3. Haw Haw Haw



Is this really stupid, or just an innocent joke? I like this one because it reminds me of the jokes that my mom tells, just with a character other than "yo mama" because that would be insulting yourself really. Mothers cannot tell yo mama jokes to their kids, it violates the mother code.

2. Cheating Doesn't Pay



If we're being honest here, which I am, I try to be very honest with you, I would probably do the same thing, not because I'm fat, but because I'm quite lazy when it comes to most things. For example, I put a lot of effort into my blog, but if I'm uncomfortable, I won't move off the floor because it's too much work. Or, if I don't like what's on TV, I won't change the channel if the remote is too far away.

1. Another Fat Joke



If you haven't noticed, most of the good yo mama jokes are about yo mama being fat or stupid. There are a few good ugly jokes, but none were good enough to make the list. I like this joke a lot, because it is so ridiculously unrealistic, but that's what these jokes are all about.

That's all for today guys. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you tomorrow. Please follow this blog, comment, and share. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Out Pizzas the Hut

Top Three Stalker Memes

Top Five Funniest Signs